Saturday, September 27, 2008

Darda Gregurev rorts the Housing Trust of SA by making her Nina Gregurev work as labroratory assistant in Victoria in pay and not paying empty house the full market rent (while many homeless do not have home).

I am from the enlightenment school and do not believe in religions, which are attarctive to psychotics as an instant insurance in this earth.




ALL ABOUT DADAISM, AND DERIDA’S POSTMODERN DECONSTRUCTION BY DOUBLE READING.





It sounds like the non-existent Dodo bird from the Seychelles Islands. I now try to refer to a lunatic blog of Darda Gregurev formerly of the Netherlands’ underwater islands. Her blog in the first read appears a massive protection from a loving and doting mother of Nina Gregurev (who suffers from chronic schizoaffective disorder, which is a psychosis and somewhere between schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. Darda has already done the Dadaism aka postmodern deconstruction about her family history by making a cameo appearance in http://www.chovil.com website. This website belongs to Chovil a man who suffers from schizophrenia.



Now, Nina has been known to Adelaide from Hindley Street, Hyatt Hotel, Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology’s Fashion School (RMIT), various Hyatt Hotel’s gyms and also that of Hilton, various Christian occult churches, Catholic schools and churches, State Libraries, various south Australian universities and so forth. Her presence was notable in the 1990s in Hindley Street, where her father had a travel agency next to the Crazy Horse sex venue. No wonder Nina was well observed as a tall blonde-haired woman with any brains, which walked around and around the city full of delusions and depressions. She was out of control when in maniac phase and being chased by rich old dirty men, and out of sight when depression and that she went to police complaining being stalked and followed by dirty blacks (just like me).



Was I dirty? Not at all as I gave her shelter when I realized that she was out of this planet and was in problem at Kensington TAFE (now does not operate). I looked after her by giving her companionship and trying to guide her in her psychotic wanderings. She proposed to marry me and I refused. I was not there to take advantage of her situation in 1989 (she was only 19). I had learnt from my former lover Susan Cocks, whom I had met in Darwin in 1985. She was tall blonde-haired person, leggy with two powerful boobs. However, I found her beauty and brains had underlying suffering and that was schizophrenia. She was always in full flight from her loved ones and did not know where she was all the time in her psychosis. I made sense that I fell in love with her in her psychosis in Darwin. When she was not psychotic she was a narcissistic person and hard to be around, and she was violent. She tried to stab me numerous times with kitchen knives. After a while, I found her not attractive, as she was more of a living dead than alive. I had to send money to rescue her from interstate and being with bizarre people and it just caused me too much embarrassment. I asked myself the question if it was fun having sex with a living dead and person out of this planet. I reached the conclusion it was not and I sought to look life away from such mad person based on compassion to her and myself. I am grateful she taught me a lot about schizophrenia.



I never expected that Nina would be like that. She turned out to be not as bad as Susan was as her illness is not as bad as schizophrenia. Nevertheless, I noted in 1990 that she had returned from Melbourne (RMIT), and had been asked to not return there. She was found wondering Melbourne shoeless just like Susan did. She was found in psychotic state by the campus police, and was seen with drug dealers and experimenting with cocaine. Soon after she returned to Adelaide, her mother Darda informed me that police under SA Mental Health Act had detained Nina. Apparently, Nina psychotically was alleging her mother to be a witch and was trying to stab her with a knife. From here on one can see Nina Gregurev is not only suicidal but also homicidal. She is just as dangerous like Susan if not worse. Nina was detained for lithium injections at Modbury Hospital’s mental hospital section for two months. I visited her every day and she abused me almost daily. She kept on begging with me to come and visit her and I did and realized that it was only for her cigarettes. I now realize that Susan also used to smoke like a chimney. I see the correlation between people with mental problems and cigarette smoking and drinking endless cups of coffee. This is what Susan and Nina longed companionship with me. Then again, I realized that they begged with countless others older men and who were vulnerable and found excited to be asked by tall blonde-haired people who were raving mad.



Susan traveled around Australia in truck, ships and cars just by asking men when in maniac phase. Nina was not as bad and her modus operandi was to be seen around the gyms and five star hotel’s lobbies, so that old rich men could pick her up. She wanted to move in with me and I had to show her that I had no money and that I was just not ready and she found out just that.



In any event, I did help her mother to find a rental subsidized SA Housing Trust flat in Magill. She lives next door to a Vietnamese mad girl, who was brought in Australia by her Dutch foster parents. She was rejected as she was found to be mad. That reminds me also living with a Vietnamese fatman in Park Terrace, Gilberton. His foster parents were very rich and have grand house in St. Peters and both are barristers. They send him to St. Peters School (exclusive and expensive). Here the fatman was found to be an enterprising drug dealer, who was making two to three thousand dollars a week selling Meta amphetamines and cocaine and hashish. On top of that, he used to get pocket money from his foster parents about 500 dollars a week. When the fatman was caught by police his foster parents rejected him and found him a flat next door to me using their’s source in the SA Housing Trust and by paying Professor Robert Goldney to write a favourable report.



Fatman’s drug dependent clients almost stabbed me to death from channel 7 and the whole area. The fatman was running five factories around the Housing Trust units. He was also running a brothel. The Housing Trust manageress called Sue Daw was in his pocket. I had to plant SA Police Drug Squad to get him to be busted. That is why I became mad arising from dealing with such paranoid environment generated stress. I saw Nina also dealing with them through David and saw her cousin come and go. This fatman Votin was friend to the pedophile magistrate now in jail and his homosexual grandson. Then I realized the SA Housing Trust trying to evict me for bringing police in the complex. Leslie Hastwell, presiding member of SA Guardianship Board and Federal Administrative Appeal Tribunal’s member, harassed me. She was asking the SA Police that I was trying to rape her lesbian sister Janet Hastwell in the tenancy of SA Housing Trust and former neighbour of mine. She was going to be my guardian and what not else. On top of that, I realized Darda Gregurev contacting my former Army psychiatrist a Dutchman Lothar Hoff (now a member of Guardianship Board) sending bizarre letters to support Leslie Hastwell. On top of this, I find the University of South Australia using Federal Court judge Mansfield’s daughter Annabel Mansfield to use her dad to destroy me. All this connection I see the ties with Andrew Short (who was Mike Hudson’s lawyer from Minter Ellison). Hudson was once president of Nepal Australia Friendship Association. I have own several legal actions against Minter Ellison based clients after learning by doing the LAW. I debated them and destroyed them in Peter Giancaspro v SHRM Australia case in SA Supreme Court.



I do not like Dutch people, as they are control freaks. My marriage to Maya’s mother ended because of Aneka (a Dutch girl). I have zero tolerance for Dutch attitudes that matters my love of Indonesia and its culture. I was taught the oppression of the Batavia (Java) by late Doctor Rendra Wasito (who became my Godfather). He in 1970 in Nepal was head of World Health Organization’s Malaria Eradication Program in Nepal. He came from the high Javanese Sultan family of Solokarta. Because of him and his wife’s love to me in Flinders University, I went to learn Bahasa Indonesia (secular language). He used to give me Javanese kretta (clove Cigarettes and duty free Cuban Cigars, rolled by women in theirs’ thigh, and smoked by Fidel Castro and Che Guevara and Pa Sukarno and Marshall Tito of Yugloslavia). His wife used to bake walnut cakes and me my favourite banana. I am going to live in Java and I am searching his daughter Chandrima, who is a well-known doctor for my final settlement there probably. I just love the 13000 islands of Indonesia from Bali to Roti Island. The Indonesians have given me a pet name as Tuyul or the housewives pocket ghost. I am grateful that they do not call me a Bhuto Ijo or the Green Devil Ghost!



I now turn to Darda’s allegation that I used her JP husband’s signature to become Deepak Bista and Romei Subramaium. Actually, her husband gave a letter to Gopi Roka and he wanted to be a supervisor to him, when Gopi Roka was convicted of embezzling over A$250000 from the travel agents’ compensation fund. Her husband had asked the Commercial Tribunal not to deregister Gopi for ten years as a travel agent. This was rejected and it has nothing to do with me. I saved Gopi from going to prison from 3 years in 28 counts of fraud. I did this by negotiating with my personal friend Judge Kitchen. Actually, Gopi and her husband did a fraud on me by not giving my share of commission. I had taken Gopi to her husband on commission basis from my clients.



I am not a crook like Gopi as these days he has realized his dreams by inheritance from an old woman, who was his client as a travel agent. She died and he has pocketed her wealth by being her guardian in dementia. He keeps her Henley Beach House, her Mercedes Benz, few houses, investments and so on. Gopi is a millionaire now. She was brought to Australia by a homosexual doctor Graham Norton now practicing in Modbury Hospital. Gopi tried to marry Indira Bun while on the run from Immigration in 1982. Now he is happily married at age 57 to a 24 year old Nepalese girl. He has been a daddy to one son and recently to a daughter. I have never been like this. Deepak also plays money of Sundanti Sita etc. If I wanted to be just like them, I can marry Audrey, who has inherited from her developer dad, who is well known in Sterling. She stinks because of her kinky (ness) and sex obsessions like being a bisexual. These are facts. I have not claimed to be anyone then just me. My values do not reflect the bizarre lifestyles of people whom I have come to know. Deepak Bista has not run Nepal Australia Friendship Association based on my vision, mission, strategies etc….



I will add more as things crop up.

8 comments:

Charlie said...

From MAYA RANA


M Rana, on January 15th, 2008 at 3:45 am Said:
Ranjit. You are full of shit. How dare you claim that you are my father, indeed you are nothing as an abusive psycho apparently as your father was. I know what you did to my mother, and she never said one word. Everyone else has told me what horror you bestowed on her.

And what sort of man are you to think you have ANY claim into the person I am today. You are a dead beat father who has not contributed financially or materialistically to my upbringing. You owe thousands of dollars in child-support none of which ever was paid.

You are a stranger to me. That is how I have wanted to keep it since I was 11 years old. I have knowledge of who I am am and what I want since then, and I dont want you or your shit in my life. You are a waste of space.

Finally stop writing letters to my mother, why do you do that? Go out and get a job!! She left you decades ago, you are hearing from me directly I DONT WANT ANYTHING EVER TO DO WITH YOU. So you no longer need to waste time, energy or thought into attempting to contact us.

AND the final straw was you contacting my workplace, its borderline stalking, and if you do something ever like this again. I will be taking the matter forward with legal action and police involvement hastily.

Forget us so that you stop your psychotic behavior in contacting us. We are estranged from you for many reasons. Stop telling people to google me, I do not identify myself as Nepalese, I AM AUSTRALIAN, and will not tolerate this absurdity.

You need not post your family history on the web, no body cares! LIKE I SAID STOP WASTING TIME ON THE NET AND GO GET A JOB, YOU BUM!

Ranjit S.J.B. Rana, on January 18th, 2008 at 6:40 am Said:
The abuse of a child that was poisoned by an uneducated Oz grandma called Pauline. Hey what a mess? duh!

This is directly from my dear Maya Rana.

Dear child, you know I contributed to you and your mother financially. Sheused it in the G. Whitlam (labor looney) mattered Family Court. Your mother fought me in the Family Court from 1982 till 1989. I own the access via trial.

What you did was not smart by going cold on me.

I gave my life to military service and I have my own karma (being sexually abused as a child in Jesuit Irish American school in Nepal) and that can be termed mitigating situation.

Well, if you are educated and do not understand ‘real suffering’ of ‘real people’ then apart from being a ‘walking human hanger’ I am afraid you are another Pauline = Paulette aka racist and evil Hanson of a ‘white Australia’ yester year policy.

Grow up child and know your dad is not a dead beat. He has own many battles and yet is going to win the mother of them all….Australia and the Oz Army. You keep your foul mouth open then you get not even a dime.

You are what you are good on ya ‘me moy matey ‘daugther.

I am suing your The News.com blog for defamation. Go on doing and I keep on counting and making money. I will go laughing all the way to the bank. ha ha ha and you will get nothing.

Where is your compassion you silly dill Oz cow?

Learn what is true and what is false! It seems you do not know about it as you have been brained washed by your silly Pauline!

How do you know if I have a job or not? I have now given all my possession to the unfortunates in Nepal and beyond to return to stardust.

I was born naked and die 6 feet down under naked. You are just a gene program between me and your whacky and negative mother. So shall you continue me dear.

I wish you all the best and watch.

I have my good friend Dr. Deepak Raj Pant, Chairman of Nepalese in Victoria to monitor my interest. You have known him and his daughter In Adelaide.

So long for now. Don’t me cranky that I do not give you any $$$$$ with your silly dinky oz oddity.

You appear as a ladette and my wish is that grow up as a suitable lady.

Love

Ranjit Rana

Ranjit Rana, on January 18th, 2008 at 7:26 am Said:
No man this is not the 4th wife of Tufo. Maya Rana Tufo is my long lost cousin, who married an old man in New York, USA. He was under Clinton regime US Ambassador to Hungary.

My problem is bestowed by inheritance course of Dev Shamsher Jung Bahadur Rana. He was the fourth Rana Maharaj, who was toppled by his own brother an agent/dog of the dirty British swines in Indian Raj hey day.

Look at “The White Tiger’ by Diamond Shamsher Rana fictiion but near fact.

In Nepal there is saying one who inherits two times causes the suffering for another seven generation. I am the last of that suffering I guess.

Dev was the richest of the Ranas and his brother looted him.

I will next write up the evil of Chandra-Juddha and Tribhuban Indian alliance that caused the ultimate destruction of Nepalese monarchy.

Maya Rana Tufo is the daughter of Prabhakar S.J. B. Rana, one of the glamourous book ‘The Ranas of Nepal’ funded by the Swiss Bank and Unesco. Other author is father of Devyani Rana and the third is G2 aka Gautam Rana. He has been the landlord of Sangeeta Thapa.

Ranjit S.J.B. Rana, on November 29th, 2007 at 4:35 am Said:
I do not find Devyani or her sis Urvashi that beautiful. Her father’s name is also Pashupati S.J.B. Rana (rich) and my late father General Pashupati S.J.B. Rana (poor). The ancestor of the the rich P being Chnadra deed deport my great granpa Dev S.J.B. Rana in the hands of British in India (Dehradun). Chnadra family looted the wealth of our family. You want to see the beautiful Nepali then see my eldest daughter Maya Rana. Just use google and type in Maya Rana model. You will see what the beauty of true Nepal is and not like fatso and darkie Devyani.

I specially hate Indian beauties and love tall, blond types.

dipendra, on December 3rd, 2007 at 9:35 pm Said:
hye devu…how r u doin???

lol have fun with aishwrya ….

i heard that aishwarya married abhishekh…

hehehehehehe

Ranjit Rana on his late mother Rajya Laxmi Rana's poems via Sangeeta Thapa, on December 23rd, 2007 at 6:14 am Said:
‘Joonle Pani Polcha’ that is ‘Moonlight Also Burns’ according to my late mother Rajya Laxmi Rana

My cousin Sangeeta Thapa in 2006 sought my support, and I am proud that she is going to be successful in her project to put together my late mother’s poems and short story together. I am very happy with the title of the compilation of these items in a book to be published. I am sure that my late mother will be immensely grateful to Sangeeta and sweet name that is poetry in itself.

Joon in Nepalese is a feminine persona of the full moon. My mother had immense vocabulary of Sanskrit. She used to mesmerize me with her description of the moon in 50 different ways. I asked her how she could do this and she always told me about her learning Sansrit with various Brahmin teachers.

She told me that she was not the eldest daughter of the Malla Zamindar (property owner) of Bardia in Western Nepal. In fact, she told me sad saga how her three or four other eldest brothers and sisters had passed away in early years of her development. This was probably related to the high mortality of children in Nepal before 1940s and 50s like malaria, diphtheria and plethora of other illnesses. My mum was apparently not healthy and was not expected to live like her siblings. Somehow, she survived and her father and mother were indifferent to her needs.

She wanted to do medicine and could not fulfill this desire and did her studies in Patna University in Intermediate of Arts (IA). Her needs were rebuffed also not to marry forever by her parents. Soon after she finished her IA that she was used as a strategic test by her father to be married in Rana household. My father’s reputation was not good and was reviled as Hitler by his own mother. Somehow, my mum’s maternal uncle was married to my Rana grandfather’s niece. She became the matchmaker to my unwilling mum.

My mum told me that from day one she smelt a rat of the fake marriage. The next day all the jewels and furniture that was supposed to belong to my dad was gone. It was taken over by my domineering grandmother. My grandmother daily henpecked my grandfather. My grandmother was very cold and demanding with all. No wonder that my father went to become a cruel Hitler.

I return to my Malla grandpa. He used my mum to test the bright future of his other children. In the living lot of Malla children then my mum was the eldest. Under her, she had two younger sisters and four brothers. It seems my Malla grandpa had several wives and many of them passed away in young age. Once, my mum was accepted in Rana household, my mum’s brother was married to the Rana Maharaja Padma Shamsher’s daughter, who was the youngest one of his. My mum’s second sister apparently fell in love with uncle Himalaya (Sangeeta’s mum). She was the favourite of the Malla household and she could do whatever she liked. If my mum was a tragedy then her sister was full of comedy. For example, my aunty always dwelled in being a living prankster by playing jokes on people. I have seen her design and build a quirky Rocket House, and in my childhood, my mum told me about her punishing a hilly billy drunken aunt by letting mosquitoes (lamkhute ko yatana) inside her net when she snored.

Yes, my cold Zamindar grandpa used my mum’s dysfunctional marriage to marry his second son to the daughter of Arun Shamsher an ADC to late King Mahendra. Then his third son married daughter of Brigadier Ravi Shamsher (close to the Royal family). His youngest son also got married to the daughter of Chudaraj Shamsher. However, he could not be successful to have his youngest daughter to a Rana (she had some developmental disorder). She was married to Inspector General of Police (much later) Hem Bahadur Singh. Aunty Indira was always so pious and she never missed all her pujas or workship rituals to all sorts of countless Hindu Gods and Goddesses. She was always up at the crowing of the first rooster and I always watched her workship the full moon.

My Aunty Indira passed away young after having a fit in her bath while rising early to do workship to the sun. She used to spent hours and hours making wicks to the butter lamps and that she did great deal for Gods and Goddesses. My uncle who married Ravi Shamsher’s daughter had a nick name ‘Mun’ or moon as he had a round face. My youngest mama or maternal uncle who married Chuda’s daughter was called Kiran (ray of light) and he died young in a car accident.

Here I reflected to show the nexus about my mother and her family and the pattern emerging of my mother’s tragedies. The most remarkable thing about my mum was that she really was a survivor and brought hope for me and my siblings to live. My father was a drunken Hitler, who was physically violent to my mum and us. This occurred as long as I have known him. However, my mum truly loved him and my father learnt love through her.

In fairness to my Rana grandma I have to digress a bit to the days, when Chandra Shamsher took power from Dev Shamsher through the helping hand of the British. Dev Shamsher was sent to exile in India and his eldest son was kept as a hostage by Chandra. This son was given plenty of wine and women by Chandra. He died young with several dozen sons and daughters. Among them was my grandpa, who was eldest and he was matched to marry my cold grandma. She was trained by the Chandra household to keep tab on our oppressed and poor family.

I can probably link this alcohol gene to this background of the Rana psychopathology in historic development. My mum’s tragedy was further aggravated to her life interacting with her union with my father.

My father’s name was Pashupati. This means the Lord of the animals, when Lord Shiva incarnated in this form. In reality my father was alcoholic psychotic in schizophrenic form. He was kind like Shiva in instant and mad like a fire storm in another instant. He was unpredictable. Those who knew him like in the Army would supply him with alcohol and get the reward instantly. My mum and us tried to block this supply and felt his wrath.

My father’s demand for alcohol made us poor materially. I remember Malla grandma sending us food and clothes. When this was observed by my Rana grandma that my mum was further chastised for bringing bad name.

My mum had to take a job as a schoolteacher in the Nepalese school named after late King Mahendra. She taught Nepalese and was very good. She was loved by all staff and students for her gentle and compassionate nature at Mahendra Adarsha Vidyashram then located at Thapathali.. She always hoped the good for others. She used to be visited by literary giants of Nepal and India, when my father was away in his Army posting. My father did not liked this and used to belt my mum for this artistic tendency she had. I will talk about my mum in her recitals in the radio and Indian Embassy poem readings and how my father went to get drunk, and beat other romantic poets in duet with my mum. This I describe the comedy and tragedy that my Malla grandpa created for her.

I learnt from late Janardhan Shama (son of Bal Krishna Shama) well known singer and writer for Radio Nepal about my mum more. He told me that late King Tribhuban had given her a first prize for winning a poem competition. It was a big valve radio that used to be listened by us all until late 1970s in our Thapathali home. Uncle Janardhan was also a keen and accomplished photographer. He in fact took that beautiful photograph of my mum and used the sepia tone. I am very thankful to him for that wonderful memory we all can share and Sangeeta has used this great snap shot when she was so young. She married my monster father at the age of 19 years, and conceived me at 20 years of age (another monster). She was younger by 10 years to my late father. Janardhan Shama was such a dandy and very powdered gentleman and my horrible father used to call him a “white elephant” out of jealousy. This occurred when Janardhan used to say “pen is mightier than the sword” and this was unbearable to an army man. My mum was always invited by the Indian cultural attaché Mr. Guljar for poetry recitals at various Nepalese and Indian important dates. My mother was also very versatile in Indian and Urdu poetry. My father just went with her to get free foreign alcoholic drinks and later used to beat my mum out of jealousy.

I remember my mum stopped going to such Indian Embassy poetry recitals after my father became a Brigadier General and was posted to Western Nepal. Here he became a chronic alcoholic and lost control of his self will. There was no one to control him and my mum was not there. I was with my dad and tried my best with other brave young soldiers and he was already beyond salvage.

My mum used to come and visit my father and me with my siblings and Nicki the dog in Nepalganj. My mum was happy to be here as it was her ancestral home ground. Her Malla grand father Chakra Bahadur Malla had established himself in Gharbari Tole in Nepalganj and went to become a one time big Zamindar of Bardia. In fact, the Malla belonged to Myagdi hills of mid western Nepal. The Malla’s went to Nepalganj to seek fortune much later; after Banke and Bardia was given by the British to Nepal as a reward of assisting them to quell the sepoy mutiny of Lucknow. My mum told me all the evil excesses of the Malla’s how they used to lavish themselves with private armies and visit Indian dancing Muslim girl’s of Lucknow. She was well liked by many Tharus (indegenious people of Bardia) and common folks. They remembered for her gentleness and empathy. She told me endless stories about her life as the eldest daughter of a wealthy Zamindar and I could write many volumes of books about it.

What was most important to me at this time in my life was that she told me that as her dowry she was given 200 bighas of land. I was told that her father owned over 4000 bighas of land. This was huge tract of land and covered many villages. However, in 1962 there was land reform program implemented in Bardia and as an example under the corrupt Panchayti Raj she and her father had lost all the land without any compensation. My father had a great fortune to be hosting tiger hunting for King Mahendra in Sukla Phanta in Kanchanpur. That year the King was very happy in his hunting and had asked my father what he wanted. My father could had asked for any amount of land and anywhere and he would had been granted. Instead, foolishly my father asked return of 25 bighas of land and compensation for 175 bighas that my mother was given as dowry. The great poet King granted my father’s wish. This fact would be another source of my mother’s suffering later. This would trigger greed among her brothers and father as the gift of the King had opened a legal can worm of precedent. My father was literally blackmailed by one of my evil maternal uncle to highjack the compensation money for all of themselves. I will never forgive them for what my mum and all of us suffered.

I need to add another tragedy in my mum’s life and that was in 1969 my favourite maternal uncle was killed in a car accident. He and other of our favourite relatives died in this accident in Kodari Raj Marg at 33 kilometers outside Kathmandu. The car had been probably hit by a landslide as they were driving late at night in a foggy situation and alcohol was also a significant contributory factor. My mum was very affected seeing her youngest brother die with such horrendous physical injuries. The car had rolled over 1500 feet below and gorge and some local hunters found the car after few days. My mum was truly missed him.

All the powers and Rana evil influence also had made her an alcoholic from that of a teetotaler. My mum became more alcoholic after the passing of my father. I also avoided all of my mum’s gatherings with her brothers and sisters as it was all related to alcohol. They used to fight like cat and dog in all of theirs’ gatherings and it did not bring me any enjoyment. I used to respect them and they all lost this love and respect I had about them. I always from 1972’s onwards wanted to start a new life for my kids far away from them. In many ways these are my happy and sad memories as the eldest grandson of the Mallas that made me forever migrate to Australia in 1978.

I am happy of my life here in Australia and my daughters are very beautiful and bright and doing very well. I will cherish my mother’s memory for what my cousin Sangeeta has done. I know Sangeeta found her husband Sunil Thapa (my younger brother’s friend) and my mum was instrumental in this. I truly am amazed at the loyalty and dues of Sangeeta (I used to call her Thusi) that she has paid my poor mum about her sad stories. In fact, I am celebrating the true story of my mum as a wake, and that she to me is truly an amazing Nepali Aama (mother Nepal/nature), who loved the beauty of nature of our beloved motherland. The paradox that her moonbeams did burn her may sound romantic in comedy and tragedy scene like the Greek soap opera genre. Then again, the influence of Greece has always been in India and Nepal.

One needs to account for her pen name as Kalpana or imagination indeed. She had fantastic and awesome imaginations of tragedy and knew the gruesome details that frightened me. Yes, in several occasions she attempted suicide and to protect her I tried to commit murder on my father as army weapons were near my grasp. I thank my predestined luck and no harm fell on her and our family like what occurred on late King Birendra’s family. I could vividly see what my mum used to say about powerful men having too much narcissism, being near too much alcohol and power and that destruction was almost inevitable. Well, the imagination of my dear poor mum is no more with us and she has done a creative destruction and returned to her creator like magic after a puff of peaceful smoke. Good on you mum, as I will always remember you when I shall see a whiff of white cloud like a smoke. I did not smoke you with fire burns in your funeral pyre as the eldest son as I was missing in this horrible action. I am truly a bad son that did not carry the tradition of your and mine ancestors. I know what you will say in your loving imaginations in that dark cloud with a silver lining! In next life mum, I will truly offer you moon cakes in the river and the moon lanterns will never burn your spirit in the transmigration of your soul.

Charlie said...

Ranjit Rana is an inveterate liar. He is a psychopath who wastes his time persecuting all and sundry who have the misfortune to take his fancy. Tall and Blonde Women Beware! You are his favourites. His rubbish as published about Nina Gregurev and the rest of the family is a web of lies, more lies and filthy lies. Ranjit Rana is an extremely unsavoury character, which you will realise if you read the comment by his daughter Maya. Do not miss Daddy Dear's return reply as that reveals his character. I suggest that all people visit my googlepage where you will see accurate statements and links to Ranjit Rana's previous comments and court cases. Nina Gregurev has a Restraining Order against Rana which he fought all the way to the Supreme Court!! Idiot. What obsession!
See:

Charlie said...

http://dardagregurev.googlepages.com/

RAM HAZUR said...

All about Ranjit SJB Rana and Maya Rana is made up by psychotic Darda Gregurev and is not based on reality.

RAM HAZUR said...

The cited blog has now been disabled by Google for abusing me and my dear family. Bloody witch.

RAM HAZUR said...

http://coat.gov.au/images/downloads/nsw/Social%20Media%20Evidence%20-%20Robert%20Bromwich.pdf

Lydia said...

In 2015My daughter attended daycare with Ravi RAna in Seattle.
I came across your blog and sent a link to him. I was concerned she was being abused.
Shortly after your blog was disabled.
If you have any evidence to support your claim please share.

Lydia said...

In 2015My daughter attended daycare with Ravi RAna in Seattle.
I came across your blog and sent a link to him. I was concerned she was being abused.
Shortly after your blog was disabled.
If you have any evidence to support your claim please share.